Saturday, April 30, 2005

Solid Logic vs. liberal emotionalism

I am not Vice President Richard Cheney and do not speak for him. However, if you listen to Mr. Jackson on the Jackson File blog, you'd probably assume that I am a result of a Halliburton conspiracy to clone the VP. I do have very similar views on many issues, and attempt to look at issues with solid logic rather than liberal emotionalism. That is one of the reasons I chose this moniker. It allows you to get an idea of where I'm coming from politically.

The Decatur Democrat is another good place to gauge the Democrat mood in the city and presents a good opportunity to counter rampant liberalism.

Lincoln Republican's DecaturConservative blog is a common sense oriented blog with well thought out posts and more patience with libs than I have.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home