Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Getting to the hearts and minds of terrorists

"If only we didn't make them mad at us... " Liberal talking point
"We are recruiting terrorists by fighting them..." Liberal talking point


I can think of two obvious ways to get into the hearts and minds of Islamo jihadists, and the choice seems clear to anyone who hasn't been gulping the Kos Kool-Aid.

#1, and I think the libs seem to like this one best of all... Give up your way of life and convert to Islam...

#2, with very well aimed sniper rounds.

You don't defeat enemies by surrendering to them, as Mr. (I'm old, senile and a war hero, so you CAN'T argue with me without being mean and out of line) Murtha encourages us to do. I wonder if Murtha has the tiny French battle flag in his back pocket ready to pull out. You know, the all white banner respected by many of the Dem Party.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home