Friday, March 23, 2007

Obama and Anti-Hillary Ad creator - More ties

Anti-Clinton Ad Maker Lived With Obama Senate Staffer
Senator Denied Campaign Connection but Mock Ad Maker Lived Wth Press Secretary
March 23, 2007— The press secretary for Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., recently lived with the creator of the scathingly satirical YouTube video ad that attacked Sen. Hillary Clinton, D-N.Y., a revelation that seems to undermine the senator's claim that he and his campaign had only "very attenuated" ties with the ad's creator.
more from ABC News...

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 3/24/2007 4:57 PM, Blogger MCR said...

VP:

I was emailed a Power Point file on the Space Shuttle Discovery with many photos. I noticed you took down your email link, so I can't send it to you.

Email me when it's back up.

 
At 3/24/2007 6:07 PM, Blogger VPCheney said...

Thanks MCR for letting me know about that. I had the show email address unchecked after switching to the new blogger a while back. It's back up now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home