Friday, November 09, 2007

Hill defends Bill for defending Hill

Hillary Clinton defends Bill for defending her

I had thought about titling this post, "Two for One Sale."
In the Reuters story linked above, Mrs. Bill Clinton makes it clear that Bill will be co-president.

"...Was she comfortable with Bill's role in the campaign? she was asked.
"Absolutely," Clinton said. "I am so happy to have his help in this campaign. He obviously counsels and advises me every single day."

"I'm thrilled to have his support and look forward to being able to call at him in every capacity I can imagine," she said.
..."

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At 11/11/2007 10:10 PM, Blogger LincolnRepublican said...

The other quote I heard her say recently was "when I'm president again."

AGAIN?!? Oh no, Hillie, NOT AGAIN!!

I almost fell off my chair when I heard that one.

 
At 12/13/2007 5:11 PM, Blogger MCR said...

Hill defending Bill for defending Hill makes me so ill I need a pill...I've had my fill.

 
At 12/14/2007 11:27 AM, Blogger Caesar said...

Yet and still, its the people's will, to vote down Hill, oh what a thrill...I'm should chill!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home